Vision and Mission
Early Education will be known in Coconino County as the cornerstone of economic and civic development, and the optimal pathway to increased family self-sufficiency.
Provide educational opportunities for two generations by empowering families and communities with knowledge of the importance of early brain development, and increasing family access to quality early education and family support services.
- Education as a means to increased opportunities, and healthy communities and societies
- Positive approaches that build on each families’ and communities’ unique and diverse strengths
- Investments in early education yielding significant financial returns and positive life outcomes
- Innovative strategies based on sound research impacting long-term learning outcomes for two generations
- Strategies that promote community engagement and collaboration as a means to achieve greater social impact